Are you tired of trying to create a wonderful sales funnel for your website with little result? While ClickFunnels is great if you want more sales, it is no news that it is expensive, breaking the pulse of someone on a budget. Aside from that, ClickFunnels is a little technical, meaning that you have to hire experts to help you set them up if you want a functional funnel for your business. So, the solution to creating a wonderful funnel with ClickFunnels is using WordPress. WordPress is one of the best alternatives to ClickFunnels available out there, and it is easy to set up. But you might want to hold on because setting up your funnels with WordPress requires the expertise of a ClickFunnels to WordPress expert. This article discusses why you should hire a ClickFunnels to WordPress expert to set up your sales funnel.
Do you want to sell more products with an online store? Hire a web design company, and let’s help you build your website. Our services also include SEO content writing and SEO services.
Use the form below to get in touch with us at email@example.com
Can I Create a Sales Funnel with WordPress?
If you are wondering if creating a sales funnel or a lead generation funnel with WordPress is possible, wonder no further because it is. There are lots of plugins on the WordPress platform that make it possible for business owners to set up their sales or lead generation funnels while paying less. Of course, ClickFunnels is good, but not good enough. Let’s consider the advantages of ClickFunnels and why using WordPress is better.
The Good Sides of ClickFunnels
ClickFunnels was created so that entrepreneurs who are not programmers can make a beautiful sales funnel. Yes, with ClickFunnels business owners like you can create attractive sales pages, lead generation pages, etc., to quickly convert their customers and sell more products.
ClickFunnels makes it easy to:
- Drag and drop content when making your sales pages,
- Build sales and lead generation pages that convert,
- Add a smart shopping cart with 1 click upsells,
- Integrate email and Facebook marketing automation,
- Organize everything in a single dashboard.
While the good sides of ClickFunnels can make it tempting to use, wait for the other side; perhaps you will change your mind.
The other side of ClickFunnels
- Using ClickFunnels doesn’t give you 100% ownership of your sale pages,
- ClickFunnels is too expensive and can cost $97 and $290 per month.
- ClickFunnels can be difficult to set up for beginners.
So, what next?
Now that you know the good and bad sides of ClickFunnels, you will understand why business owners are searching for ClickFunnels alternatives to make beautiful sale pages for their business. This is where making your sales funnel with WordPress comes in.
Why You Should Consider Hiring a ClickFunnels to WordPress Expert
When you are just starting your business, you will have lots of stuff to do. This is what weighs business owners down because they will have little to no time for the most important things – managing their business and creating the best online presence for their business. That is why you should hire a ClickFunnels to WordPress expert to help you make your sales funnel. This will lighten the task for you and assist you in other ways. Let’s consider what a ClickFunnels to WordPress expert will help you do when you hire one.
The Job of a ClickFunnels to WordPress Expert
A lead generation expert or a sale funnel expert will help you to:
- Build beautiful sales and lead generation funnels for your business. While this might sound simple for some, it is not. You must understand how a sales funnel works to successfully create one. Luckily, a sales funnel expert does!
- Configure your WordPress platform, and set up your domain and web hosting.
- Write conversion-generating content for your sales funnel. “Content is king”, not only that, it is the lifeline of website traffic. So, if you want to convert your customers and increase sales, you need good content.
- Integrate email with your WordPress sales funnel. Integrating emails with your sales funnel created with WordPress is another job of a ClickFunnels to WordPress expert, which makes it easy for you to get more leads.
Where Can I Find a ClickFunnels to WordPress Expert?
Most business owners will go online and hire a ClickFunnels expert from freelancer websites. If you want to create your sales funnel, you can hire from freelancer platforms. But that may not be what most business owners want. You can hire an agency that specialize in creating a sales funnel with WordPress for their client to help create your funnels. Websavis is a web design company that helps business owners to make beautiful sales funnels for their clients with WordPress. Our ClickFunnels experts can help you make the best sale pages for your business.